Wirecast Pro lets you capture an unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds, iOS cameras (coming soon), Wirecast computer desktop, Web feeds, and more. Then add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and more. And finally, use the built-in multiformat encoding capabilities and easily stream to integrated streaming services and CDNs.
Wirecast Pro Key Features:
- Live compositing with multiple layers
- Live switching
- Lower thirds
- Chroma key
- Mix Audio
- Audio delay (Pro)
- Replay (Pro)
- Create playlists
- Twitter feeds
- Animated 3D titles with
- Streaming services & CDNs
- (see a list of destination partners)
- Streaming servers
- Record to disc (ProRes, MJPEG)
- Virtual camera and microphone out
- External monitor output
- Program feed out through
- Blackmagic Design (Pro)
- Live encoding to multiple destinations concurrently directly from Tricaster
All New in Wirecast Pro V12 2019
Faster Performance – GPU-accelerated encoding – Take advantage of powerful, cost-efficient hardware encoding capabilities for better performance. (Requires Intel QuickSync or nVidia NVENC hardware).
Lower CPU Usage – Wirecast uses less of your CPU overall than any previous version due to performance optimizations.
Tools for monitoring – Graphic representations of System CPU usage, memory, framerate, bitrate, and RTMP Queue size help you see the strength of your stream or diagnose problems.
Dynamic Editor Resize, position, crop, flip-rotate, add color correction filters and more. Use Wirecast’s powerful graphics editing features to compose picture-in-picture shots or layer up to 250 different sources on screen at the same time!
Output Statistics Displays the statistics window for your broadcast. You can select to display: Framerate, System CPU Usage, and System Memory Usage.
Video Sync Delay the video and/or audio of an incoming source to better sync. Save thousands of dollars on expensive hardware.
Global Hotkey Manager With our new Global Hotkey Management System, you can now create your own hotkeys for switching shots, Replay/ISO shot creation and mark-in points in Wirecast.
Audio Mixing Our built-in audio mixer allows for better control over any audio source. Mix-minus, panning, solo, mute and audio playout device selection are some of the powerful new audio features we’ve added.
ISO Recording (Pro only) Create high-resolution recordings of your individual (isolated) cameras or audio sources. Isolate clean shots (no titling or lower thirds) that can be used later for editing offline or for live replay during an event. (Note: must have valid license to use this feature; this is a Pro feature only.)
New Ways to Configure Text Add text to your broadcast from a variety of sources: typed in text, from a file, or from an RSS feed. Type in text and display it instantaneously. Use file-based text monitoring to read data from an external .txt file. The RSS feed feature allows you to have a running ticker built into your shots through the text widget.
Color Correction Adjust the brightness, contrast, gamma, hue and saturation for all of your video and graphic sources.
System Requirements For Wirecast Pro
- Operating System
MINIMUM: Windows 7, 10
MINIMUM: i5 dual-core @ 2.3GHz1
RECOMMENDED: i7 quad-core @ 2.8GHz+
MINIMUM: 4GB RAM
RECOMMENDED: 16GB+ RAM
- Hard Drive
MINIMUM: 2GB2, 7200 RPM for record to disk
RECOMMENDED: 500GB+, Solid State OS Drive
- Graphics Card
MINIMUM: Intel HD3, DirectX 11 capable
RECOMMENDED: Nvidia GeForce or AMD Radeon, 1GB+ video memory
For Wirecast Pro v10.0:
- Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Recommended Hardware Specifications
- Intel Core i3 CPU @ 1.7 GHz or higher recommended for 540p streaming with x264 @ 30 fps.
- Intel Core i5 CPU @ 2.5 GHz or higher recommended for 720p streaming with x264 @ 30 fps.
- Intel Core i7 CPU @ 3.0Ghz or higher recommended for 1080p streaming with x264 @ 30fps.
- Note: 60 FPS streaming will result in increased CPU usage and a high bit rate (4Mbps or higher) for good quality.
- Intel HD, NVIDIA GeForce, or AMD Radeon class graphics adapter that are both DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 capable.
- Minimum 4GB RAM, 2GB free hard disk space. Additional hard disk space required for recording to disk.
How To Install Wirecast Pro Crack
- Install the software.
- Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the installation location of the software. • Replace the previous file (s).
- Run the software.
- Do not update the software.
- Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button.
- File Password Is www.p30download.com