Windows 10 Download is a personal computer operating system developed by Microsoft as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. Officially unveiled in September 2014 following a brief demo at Build 2014, the operating system reached general availability beginning on July 29, 2015.
The main goal of Windows 10 is to unify the Windows operating system across multiple Microsoft product families—including PCs, tablets, smart-phones, embedded systems, and Xbox One, as well as new products such as Surface Hub and Holo Lens.
Allowing these products to share what Microsoft described as “universal” application architecture and Windows Store ecosystem. Expanding upon the Windows Runtime platform introduced by Windows 8, this architecture allows applications to be adapted for use between these platforms while sharing common code.
Windows 10 introduced revisions to the operating system’s user interface, including the addition of a Start menu similar to Windows 7 but incorporating Windows 8’s live tiles, a virtual desktop system, a notifications sidebar (replacing the charms bar on Windows 8/8.1).
And the ability to adjust user interface behaviors based on available input devices particularly on laplets. Windows 10 provides integration with additional Microsoft services, including the intelligent personal assistant Cortana, and Xbox Live. Windows 10 also introduced a new default web browser.
Microsoft Edge, as well as integrated support for fingerprint and face recognition login, and new versions of DirectX and WDDM to improve the operating system’s graphics capabilities for games.
Unlike previous versions of Windows, Windows 10 adopted a tiered approach to updates that Microsoft has described as a “service”, and receive new features at no charge for the “supported lifetime” of the device it is installed on.
The Home and Pro editions automatically receive all non-critical updates as they are released without the possibility of declining them, in addition to automatic driver updates. Unlike Home, Pro is able to defer updates for a limited time, but not ignore them completely.
Enterprise editions are capable of using periodic, long-term support milestones to ensure stability, while the Windows Insider program enables beta testing of future updates. To encourage its adoption, Microsoft announced that during its first year of availability, Windows 10 would be made available free of charge to users of genuine copies of eligible editions of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Key features of Windows 10:
- The newest generation of Windows family operating systems
- Synchronize and synchronize all Windows 10 operating systems
- With Microsoft’s new and powerful browser called Microsoft Edge
- Supports Universal apps for all Windows 10 operating systems
- Return Start Menu with new features
- Supports DirectX 12 and WDDM 2.0
- Automatic Windows update without user intervention
- Removing Windows Media Center Supports it
- Ability to upgrade from Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 without losing data
The new Microsoft browser called Microsoft Edge Now in Windows 10 has been released and after 20 years, the Microsoft Explorer to retire, this new version of Microsoft’s browser improvements have been increased and competitor for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox counts; support all And the fullest of HTML5 and the latest web technologies, smart face recognition and fingerprint support are the advanced features of this browser that are rarely seen in other browsers.
Through frequent suggestions and frequent requests from users of Microsoft, the company reverts the popular Start Menu to Windows 10; the new Start Menu with the same style as Windows 7 and the inspiration from the Windows 8.1 menu has now become a powerful Windows 10 control tool. So that the user can have complete control over the whole system with this Start Menu and apply any settings there.
Other unique features of this Windows are Universal applications that can be installed on all Windows 10 family operating systems, such as Windows Mobile 10 and Windows Embedded Systems 10, which are exclusively for Windows 10, easily customizable. Installs on other devices.
The graphics capabilities of Windows 10 is much higher, support DirectX 12 and WDDM 2.0 completely new experience and an incredible field of computer games that, so that in the future games with special effects much stronger than in Windows 8.1, we saw, We Were.
How to update on Windows 10 has generally changed; from now on, all updates and updates are automatically downloaded and installed and can no longer be prevented from installing. Only Professional and Enterprise versions can download and install updates. Postponed for 4 or 8 months, depending on the update, but can not prevent it from being installed. According to Microsoft, Windows 10 updates are much larger and wider than Windows 8.1, and new updates may be available at any time. Also, critical security updates are downloaded and installed automatically as soon as they are released.
The Windows Media Center program has been generally removed from Windows 10 and is no longer supported, and all services have been replaced with newer services. Extremely old drivers have also been removed from Windows 10, such as floppy disk drives and older USB drives; of course, Microsoft has announced that installing older drivers manually is possible.
Minimum system requirements:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) clock rate, IA-32 or x64 architecture, Support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB for IA-32 and x64 edition
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device and WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Display screen: 800×600 pixels
- Input device: Keyboard and mouse
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for IA-32 edition and 20 GB for x64 edition
Recommended system requirements:
- Processor: x64 architecture with support for CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW and LAHF/SAHF.
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB
- Graphics card: WDDM 1.3 or higher driver
- Display screen: 1024×768 pixels
- Input device: Multi-touch display
- Hard disk space: N/A
- First, download and release your desired version.
- Using the ISO Burner program, burn the image onto a raw DVD, or use the Rufus program to roll Windows onto a USB flash drive and then install Windows.
- Activate your Windows-based tool.
- The windows placed exactly on the Microsoft versions, and only the Windows activation tool is located inside the ISO file, which is why Hash files are different from Microsoft.
- All windows placed in full support of the UEFI and BIOS systems simultaneously, and if your hardware does not support UEFI technology, the installation process is automatically executed through the BIOS.
- When installing, you do not need to enter the Serial and you can continue with the Skip option and then activate with the appropriate Windows tool.
- To activate, just run the AAct software and click on the Windows Activation option or use the Microsoft Toolkit.
- To download, be sure to use a download manager software.
- All files are compressed as much as possible.
- All files can be repaired with WinRAR if they are incompletely downloaded.
Download 32-bit v1809 Build 17763.194 Updated Dec. 2018
Download 64-bit v1809 Build 17763.194 Updated Dec. 2018
File Password If Required please type www.p30download.com
If you have any problem Downloading these files feel free to ask us in Comments box and Subscribe us to get the latest articles about tech Everyday, Thank You