Smart Shooter is a digital photography workflow application for tethered shooting, remote capture, and advanced camera control. Smart Shooter allows you to fully control your camera from your computer, giving you freedom to explore and experiment to help take the perfect picture. Automatic download and display means you can fully evaluate your photos in seconds, and real-time live view output will help you focus and compose the scene. Scripting language lets you control your camera, allowing you to take multiple photos with varying settings just by clicking a single button.
Key Features Of Smart Shooter
- Remote camera control via USB cable
- Full control of camera settings
- Photo download and display on your computer
- Real-time zooming/panning photo display
- Live View display including overlay mode
- Live View recording of each frame to JPEG file
- Bulb shooting with timed exposure
- JPEG and RAW file formats
- Connect and control multiple cameras
- Automatic control via scripting
How To Install Smart Shooter
- Install the software.
- Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked exe folder at the software installation location and replace the previous files.
- Run the software.
- Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button.
- File Password Is www.p30download.com