QuickBooks designed for Mac by Mac Users. Easily create invoices and sales receipts to keep track of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you. With just a few clicks, you can log hours, bill clients, and add reimbursement expenses to your invoices. You can keep track of important dates with iCal/Calendar integration and import Address Book/Contacts into QuickBooks to maintain up-to-date contact information.
QuickBooks Desktop for Mac Features:
Create invoices and track sales
Easily create invoices and sales receipts to keep track of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you.
Bill for your time and expenses
With just a few clicks, you can log hours, bill clients, and add reimbursement expenses to your invoices.
Built for your Mac computer
You can keep track of important dates with iCal/Calendar integration and import Address Book/Contacts into QuickBooks to maintain up-to-date contact information.
WHAT’S NEW Version 17.2.25:
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur trying to setup a new budget
- Fixed a problem where a warning dialog would sometimes appear multiple times when creating a budget
- Fixed a problem where deleted subaccounts were not removed from budgets.
- Fixed a problem where a merged account name may not get updated in Transaction Center.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur deleting then using undo/redo.
- Fixed a problem where a new expense account sometimes appeared in the Checks account list.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur re-ordering accounts in the Chart of Accounts.
- Fixed a problem where setting a closing date password would not allow transaction edits correctly.
- Fixed a problem where report options could display a blank line misleading users into thinking it was a short list of options.
- Fixed a problem where the edit window for Group Item was sometimes sized incorrectly
- Fixed a problem where the Receive Payments window would sometimes resize incorrectly
- After downloading the software, first, disconnect your Internet connection.
- then run the software and click on Register Now.
- then copy the license and product numbers from the Serial software file and click Next.
- Next, select Register by phone.
- then copy the validation code from the Serial file to enable the software.
- File Password If Required Please Type ( www.p30download.com )
- If you do not have download management software, download software such as Speed Download or Free Download Manager before downloading any file.
- Right-click on the link to download each file, Copy Link, and import it into your download manager, and then start downloading.
- In the event of a problem downloading files is only enough. In the last link, download the file a question mark? Place the file to be easily downloaded.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to use Stuffit or similar to extract files from the compressed state.
- The password to open the compressed file is www.p30download.com. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again.
QuickBooks For Windows:
Operating systems supported:
- Windows 8.1, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed.
- Windows 7, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed.
- Windows Vista (SP2 or later), all editions including 64-bit, natively installed.
- Windows Server 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2011, Small Business Server 2008.
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2003 (SP2)*, including 64-bit, natively installed.
- Windows: natively installed & Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista (SP2) with UAC on, Windows Server 2011, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 – Terminal Server Config., Windows Server 2003 (SP2)*, and Windows Small Business Server 2008.
- Note: Windows Home Server Edition is not supported.
- Linux: When using QBES Database Server-only installation – OpenSuse 13.1, Fedora 20, Red Hat 6.5.
Hardware and operating system requirements (client and server)
- 2.4 GHz processor minimum.
4 GB RAM minimum, 8GB RAM Recommended.
Server RAM Requirements:
- 0-5 Users: 8GB RAM
- 10+ Users: 12GB RAM
- 15+ Users: 16GB RAM
- 20+ Users 20+GB RAM
- 4x CD-ROM drive required for CD installations
- Display optimized for 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher with up to 2 Extended monitors.
- Best optimized for Default DPI setting (96 DPI or 100%). Additionally, medium DPI (120 DPI or 110%) is supported to ensure an optimal experience for 110% scaling.
- Internet access is required,
Disk space requirements:
- 2.5 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Additional software: 250 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime, provided on the QuickBooks CD
- Additional requirements for Intuit Data Protect in QuickBooks Connected Services offerings
- Require minimum 2.0 GB Ram
- Twice the size of the largest File set to back up + 100MB or twice the size to restore. Space is only required from the work folder LocalApplicationData+”Intuit\Intuit Data Protect”
Enterprise Accountant Download Link 631 MB file.
Desktop Pro 627 MB.
If you have any problem with downloads or installation feel free to comment Below.