Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC answers the digital photographer’s call for a workflow application that allows photographers to quickly work with raw format images. With Lightroom you can manage all of your photographs; showcase them in print, dynamic slideshows, and interactive Web galleries that are a simple to produce.
Adobe Lightroom Classic CC Download
Boundary Warp stretches the edges of a merged panorama so you don’t have to crop out any important details. Now you can preserve the look and feel of your entire image, even if your merged pano results in transparent edges.
Lightroom Easier Editing on the go
New iOS9 iPad Pro enhancements let you take advantage of Split View and Slide Over multitasking features while adjusting color, tone or brightness in your photos.
Lightroom Shoot-through presets
Preview and apply presets on your photos with the Adobe in-app camera on your iPad or iPhone before you capture your shot. Afterward, you can easily adjust your settings or restore to your original.
Lightroom Enhanced Tone Curve tool
Take color control to the next level on your iPad or iPhone using Point Curve mode in the Tone Curve tool to access RGB and individual red, green and blue color channels in your photos.
Lightroom Split Tone adjustments
Add a signature look to your iPad or iPhone photos by applying a color tone to the highlights or shadows, or replicate the look of a split-toned black-and-white photo.
Lightroom Quick camera access
New 3D Touch support launches the in-app camera on your iPhone 6s/6s Plus from your home screen. Use Peek and Pop for a quick preview of your photo from the grid.
Minimum system requirements for Lightroom Classic CC
- Processor: Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support*; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit) or Windows 10**
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM (12 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for program installation.
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display
Graphics Processor Acceleration Requirements
- AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
- NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality.
- 1 GB Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.
- Dual-core processor recommended for HD or AVCHD video functionality.
Not supported on Windows 8.1, Windows 10 versions 1511 and 1607.
- Download the original software first and then unzip it.
- Completely disconnect your Internet connection.
- Run the Setup.exe file and wait for the software to be installed.
- Block software access to the Internet through a firewall. (Learn how to avoid connecting an application to the Internet)
- Run the software.
- Do not update the software at all.
- The software is activated and can be used without any limitation.
- Please type Password ( www.p30download.com )
All files are compressed as much as possible and can be repaired with WinRAR software in case of incomplete downloads.