Based on IntelliCAD is the 2D and 3D CAD platform by the preference for users who want to extend their number of professional BricsCAD Platinium seats or just want to replace other too expensive CAD licenses.
BricsCAD Platinium V9 reads and writes the DWG format and offers compatibility with AutoCAD® 2009. Bricscad V9 has a very recognizable intuitive user interface and requires no extra training.
Here are some key features of “BricsCAD Platinium”
- Enabling applications
- Worldwide presence
- Enabling solutions
- High-quality support
- Enabling choices
- Reference Editing
- Associative Dimensions
- Drawing Explorer with Layer States
- Quick Select
- Settings Manager
- Wipe Out
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR BricsCAD Platinium
- Windows 10 or higher (32 and 64 bits)
- Windows 8 or higher (32 and 64 bits)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bits)
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions except Starter Edition)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 or later
Processor: 1 GHz processor or faster, or compatible processor.
RAM: Next to the memory required by the operating system, BricsCAD requires 256 MB (1 Gb or more recommended).
Hard Drive: 250 MB for program files + 1 GB free space.
1024 x 768 XGA with true color (minimum)
Supported GPU (**): see below for more information on supported chipsets for GPU acceleration for non-wireframe render modes such as realistic rendering. Please note that non-wireframe render modes and all other features of BricsCAD can still be used without hardware acceleration.
1- Run the Bricsys-BricsCAD Platinium NetworkLicenseManager.msi file from the [email protected] folder as Run As Administrator to install the license manager program.
2. Install the software.
3. Open the bricsys.lic file in Notepad and enter your system’s MAC address / MAC Address instead of the phrase <YOURHOSTID> in the entire file. (By running CMD.exe in Windows and typing the getmac command, you can get the Physical Address, which is the same as the Mac address of your system). Note that enter the MAC address without “-” (Spacebar or Space).
4. Run the rlm.exe program and then close it.
5. Now copy the bricsys.lic, bricsys.lic, and rlm.exe files at the installer of the license manager, which will by default copy C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Bricsys \ Bricsys Network License Manager and replace the files if necessary. Available.
6. Run the rlm.exe file (copied to the previous step).
7. Run the software. If the License window appears, select Network License and enter the localhost server.
Run the rlm.ex file before executing the software every time.
Password if Required Please Type (www.p30download.com)