SEO Tools Screaming Frog SEO Spider is a software application that was developed with Java, in order to provide users with a simple means of gathering SEO information about any given site, as well as generate multiple reports and export the information to the HDD. The Screaming Frog SEO Spider is a website crawler, that allows you to crawl websites’ URLs and fetch key onsite elements to analyze onsite SEO.
Key Features Of Screaming Frog SEO Tools
- Check the site like a Spider Search Engines
- Find broken URLs
- Detection and management of Redirect
- Analyze Titles and Meta Data One Page
- Identify duplicate content
- Extract data with XPath
- Integrated with Google Analytics
- Build a Sitemap
Seo Tools: Web Crawler Tool Free Download
What can you do with the SEO Spider Tool? The SEO Spider is lite, flexible and can crawl extremely quickly allowing you to analyse the results in real-time. It gathers key onsite data to allow SEOs to make informed decisions.
Find Broken Links Crawl a website instantly and find broken links (404s) and server errors. Bulk export the errors and source URLs to fix, or send to a developer.
Audit Redirects Find temporary and permanent redirects, identify redirect chains and loops, or upload a list of URLs to audit in a site migration.
SEO Tools System Requirements
- It’s a Java application and requires a Java 8 runtime environment or later to be to run.
- The SEO Spider can also be run on the server variants and Windows 10. From version 9.0 onwards,
- The SEO Spider doesn’t run on Windows XP.
SEO Tools Installation Guide
How To Install SEO Tools Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- To install the software, you need Java SE Runtime Environment v8 Update 181 (or higher versions) that you can download and install from here.
- Install the software and then run it.
- Run the Keygen.exe file from the Keygen folder and generate the serial number.
- Register the software with information generated by Keygen.
- File Password Is www.p30download.com